Monday 13 July 2020

MY POOR FLOWERS

Everyone that reads my blog knows that when we bought this place, I swore I would not get as heavily involved in gardening as I did at our Henderson Highway property.  (see "I USED TO HAVE BEAUTIFUL GARDENS" Sept 11, 2017)    Well, the urge to get back into it has crept up on me again here and there even though I am trying to control it.  So, the other morning when I went out to the yard this is what I found.  


This was a cute little creation full of trailing pink petunias spilling out of a stack of tipped pots that I had copied from someone's idea on line.  And it was doing quite well until that morning.  And I wondered what kind of insect had gotten to it, but couldn't see anything crawling on it.  And a duplicate of the same plants was not affected. 

Well, this is what I found when I got up this morning.  
 



Obviously, the deer have discovered my yard and are going after my annuals.  Any suggestions other than barbed wire, that I can use to keep them from my plants??  

HELP!!


No comments:

Post a Comment