Thursday 24 June 2021

SPRING CHORES

I have not been posting regularly as I used to do.  But, I am going to try to give it a go again.  I thought this was worth a try.  

Well here it is spring again and having two power mowers in my garden shed But, I have ordered a new one on line, and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. 

 

 

 As you can see I am in desperate need of a mower.  Another day or two and I will need a machete to make my way into the house.  


Back to those two mowers I have in my shed.  One is an electric mower with a cord (which we all hate).  I managed to cut my lawn for two years with that mower, that was a gift.  And NO I did not run over the cord.  But we did hit something (I think it was an old stump or a hidden root).  After that, it ran for a while, but by fall it just gave up. As for the gas mower, ( I hate gas mowers)  They are like outboard motors.  Finicky and temperamental.  They will only run when they are in the mood.  I always scoff when I see someone pulling their guts out on an outboard motor or a gas  mower.  NOT ME! So I have ordered a new cordless electric mower, with a charger & two re-chargeable batteries.  

 

It is supposed to arrive Thursday, and it will probably take me the rest of the weekend to get my yard back under control.    

 

STAY TUNED FOR BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF MY YARD.  LOL  




No comments:

Post a Comment