Sunday 27 February 2011

Chores On Sunday?

Well today's chores are done.  I've cleaned the trailer from stem to stern, did some sewing and got my veggies ready for Sunday dinner.  The sewing might sound like a simple chore, but I was doing it on my new sewing machine that I just bought and I had to learn how to use the damn thing first.  You can tell by my cursing that it's a far cry from my old Singer Zig-Zag machine.  But I think I have the basics figured out.  Dan's in charge of the roast on the Barbee, tonight because of the heat.  We are hold up in the trailer and haven't even been for a swim yet today as it is far too hot out there.  It's 88 out there now and is supposed to go to over 95.  So we will wait until the sun goes down then we will go for one of those evening swims I like so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment