Thursday 23 August 2012

THE SUMMER IS SPEEDING BY

The summer is just flying by now.  I can't believe it's almost the end of August.  In another week we will stop living on the boat and go back to just 4 day weekend until pull out. 

My daughter Tracy Elizabeth came out to the boat for a visit this week, with her faithful dog Daisey.  We had a great visit and I think she really enjoyed the rest.  I know her constant companion Daisey really enjoyed it.  I don't think I have ever seen a dog smile so much as Daisey does. 
We didn't do any cruising as Dan wasn't feeling up to it. (Those pesky nose bleeds again.) So we just hung out and did a lot of visiting and took the dogs swimming a number of times. Sea-Enna's always game for that, even when it was quite wavy yesterday. 
 
 
My guests went home this morning so it's back to normal routine today and being as it is Thursday already, it's time to get ready for the weekend.  Clean up the boat, do the laundry, make a grocery list for a trip to Sobey's tomorrow.  We are going into town on Saturday for my grandson Matthews 16th Birthday, so that's something to look forward to, plus there is a corn roast here at the marina that we might be back in time for.. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment