Saturday 9 November 2013

THE PATIO IS FILLING OUT

I've managed to pick up some more plants for my patio.  I love to have lots of plants around, so it's worth it for me to spend some time and money each time we arrive. 
 
 
 
This time I will get more benefit from them as we are here for 5 months rather than 3.  If I could find a few artificial ones that look real I would invest in them so I would have them from year to year, but they would have to be really nice ones. 




 
 
I am tempted to try to plant a couple of these when we leave to see how they would survive the summer. The trick would be Location, Location, Location, away from the wind and too much sun and yet out in the open enough to be watered in the rain. I don't know that I could find such a spot within our lot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I even manged to pick up a couple of Poinsettia's for $3.00 each.  I don't know whether I have the talent to keep them alive the whole time we're here, but it's worth a try, at that price. 
 
 
BEAUTIFYING OUR SURROUNDINGS  
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment