Sunday 1 December 2013

WE ARE BACK TO PATIO LIVING IN TEXAS

I love living outdoors as much as possible.  That's why I like to live on our boat all summer and in our trailer all winter.  We had quite a cool snap down here last week, but the weekend is here and we are back to patio living. 
 
 
 
I've been busy outdoors, transplanting some of my greenery.  Or is that Purplery???  I love this plant & It just thrives down here,with no work at all.  This is a house plant at home.  (We used to call it wandering Jew, but I'm sure it has a different name now, as that would no longer be politically correct. )  
 
Then I got my laundry done, went for a shower and a swim, and now it's time to sit out on the patio have a drink and work on my Christmas Cards.  


Another day and another selfy of me with a drink on the patio.  (Oh, goodness I need to get a pedicure tomorrow) 
 
Oh,well, then it's Bar-B-Qed steaks for dinner tonight.  Then another nice long evening walk. 
 
 
 
NOW THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT TEXAS
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment