Monday 22 December 2014

DE-CLUTERING MY DESK



When we first bought this trailer I was so thrilled to have a desk where I could keep all my computer stuff that I used to keep on the table and had to move each time it was time to eat.  


But it didn't take long until I was running out of space there as well.  So Dan has made some adjustments for me.  He took the drawer unit that I bought for paper and other supplies and hung it under the desk.  Then made a shelf to raise my printer up off the desk  and allowed me to use that space under the printer to store the files I am working on.





I had it so cluttered that I was often knocking something off my desk while I was working.  The picture below may still look a little cluttered, but to me it is a 100% improvement.  I have room on the left for the files I'm working on and on the right I have enough room for my mouse and mouse pad.  It's great. 








ANOTHER JOB WELL DONE DAN.  






No comments:

Post a Comment