Tuesday 27 January 2015

NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

The beautiful Texas weather, that we come all the way down here for, is finally back.  It has been a lousy winter down here this year.  From mid December until now, we have had very few warm days.  Most days it has barely gotten to the low 60F/16C. We would get one , maybe two 70F/21C days, then back to the cool.  


Thank goodness I have started to play Bridge again. 
I don’t take part in the outdoor sports, like Golf, Shuffle and Pickle Ball that a lot of people come down here for.  But, I do like to be outdoors on the patio, at the pool and hot tub, which I haven’t been able to enjoy much with this weather.  So Bridge has given me another indoor entertainment to enjoy. 



AHH, but now we are back to our mid 70F/24C temperatures.  By Wednesday and Thursday it's supposed to be mid 80F/30C, great outdoor weather.  I always say, "If you are staying indoors, with the doors and windows closed and the heat on, you might as well be in Manitoba."  But now we are back to sitting out weather, with open windows and screen doors.  


AND THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT TEXAS 





No comments:

Post a Comment