Wednesday 18 May 2016

PREPPING FOR THE LONG WEEKEND

Well my daughter "TraciBeth" is willing to keep Sea-Enna for two sleep overs this coming weekend, so that is taken care of.  



Now it's on to pre-preparing meals for the workers for two nights on the boat.  Yesterday I made Chili for the Crock Pot.  That's in the fridge waiting to be put in the Slow Cooker, and add the beans to be simmered all day.  



Today I assembled a meat and pasta casserole that I will put in the Convection Oven on Sunday. That should keep the work crew happy for the weekend.  It's the least I can do, because I am useless when it comes to prepping the boat for launch.  



My real work begins once we get to Boundary Creek Marina, then I do a thorough cleaning of the boat from stem to stern.  





THE WORK AND THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES.  

     


No comments:

Post a Comment