Tuesday 6 June 2017

DOING A LITTLE GARDENING

My daughter was thinning out her gardens and decided I needed some of her Perennials. 


Of course I said "Sure".  Who doesn't want free Perennials.
  

Well, she came out to the Beach on Sunday with her car loaded down with shade tolerant plants.  Just what I need, with this wooded yard. 



 We only got a few of them planted on Sunday. 


But today , Dan an I got busy and  planted the rest of them.  


I now have a few plants out front to spruce the place up.  


 I found a spot for the chives that is near the back door, and still gets lots of Sun. 



 We even had time to sprinkle around a little grass seed, where the old stumps were removed.  


We needed to get this done today as they are predicting a really good rain tomorrow.  There is nothing like rain, rather than the hose for bringing plants back to life.  



SO NOW WE KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED AND WAIT AND SEE




No comments:

Post a Comment