Wednesday 19 June 2019

TICKING OFF OUR LIST OF CHORES

Every year the old girl needs a refresh on her bottom paint and that is the chore that Dan has accomplished this week. 


It's a big job as it has to be scraped first then masked off and the whole bottom painted and ours is not exactly a small boat.  So that is done for another year.  She is almost ready for the water.  Just a few more chores and we will book our launch date.  


Meanwhile, I have been puttering with some yard sale, lawn furniture I picked up along the way, plus I have been filling planters, etc.  Anything to keep my mind off of my daughter's illness. 


All reno and other plans are now on hold and we will be having a relaxing DO NOTHING except what the mood strikes us kind of summer.  And will be following Tracy Elizabeth's lead.  


SO THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TO THIS WEEK.  




No comments:

Post a Comment