Wednesday 14 April 2021

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE SPRING?

 I was so happy last week, and now I'm not.  Last week the weather was so nice, I felt I was making such good progress, cleaning and pooper scooping my yard.  Looking forward to spring.  Digging out my Spring decorations that I like to spread around at this time of the year to cheer me on. 

 

 

NOW LOOK WHATS HAPPENED! 
 

  I have got more snow in my yard than I have had all winter. 

 


 I have been hibernating the last three days watching it accumulate.  I feel very defeated.  


So, I am trying to buck up my spirits and my energy to face the chores ahead.  First I have to dig out my parka.  (which I packed away)  I have to find my snow boots   (which I packed away) I have to make my way out to the garage to find a snow shovel.  (which I packed away in the garage) un pack my snow blower (which I packed away in the garage) Clear off my car which I didn't put away in the garage, because I was sure this was going to be just a spring like dusting of snow.  ggggrrr.  

I AM NOT PLEASED!!


I GUESS THIS TOO WILL PASS. 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Great post , Hobort Shipping is the best shipping company in Ghana , headquartered in Accra ,offering shipping services across the world .Hobort shipping provides air freight , sea cargo ,Door-to-door services,Concierge shipping and land shipping services to customers, international business partners and local communities with access to an integrated global network of road, air and sea transport resources. Explore more : https://www.hobortshipping.com, Email : info@hobortshipping.com , Contact : +233 50 403 0404 ,Whatapp : +1 404 543 4422

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you blogging again Linda, it's been a cold Spring here in Brantford Ontario.

    ReplyDelete